The Talon

Filed under Blog

Music thrives at Graded

Recently music has hit Graded like a high note in your favorite Adele song. The Graded Voices CD has finally come out and is now being sold for R$20. On the CD, there are many classic songs, such as “Isso Aqui O Que É,” “Embraceable You,” “Água de Beber,” “On the Sunny Side of the Street,” and “Mas Que Nada,” with many of the arrangements accompanied by the Graded’s orchestra and jazz band. This week was the end-of-semester orchestra concert, for which the group performed several classical pieces and also spiced it up by adding music from Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, which we heard in the middle and high school assemblies earlier this week. And let’s not forget the band concert a few weeks ago, a performance that certainly impressed the audience, as they always do. Congratulations to all participants in this year’s music program. Your hard work and effort definitely does not go unnoticed; Graded appreciates your great accomplishments.

Everyone, don’t forget that next week on Tuesday, 9 December, the whole music program (choir, orchestra, and band) will have their end-of-year performance at Teatro Tomie Otake. Get your tickets!

Julia Marangoni, Literary Piece Editor

As a senior, Julia will be completing her third and final year as a Features Writer & Literary Piece Editor for The Talon. One of her many talents...